Free Download IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro for Windows PC. It protects PC from malicious infection and optimizes for cleaner, faster PC.
Overview of IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro
There might be lots of trouble with most old and slow PCs to slow them down. Equipped with Advanced SystemCare, your PC will stay error-free and smoother. IObit Advanced SystemCare has the New Performance Monitor to release memory to smooth PC running within seconds with one click.
IObit Advanced SystemCare is a powerful, universal tool for securing your computer and taking care of its performance. The program offers real-time protection against numerous threats and types of attacks, browser tracking, and cumbersome advertisements and can also clean the registry and optimize some Windows activities.
Advanced SystemCare Pro, in real-time, protects against malicious programs like spyware and ransomware, attacks carried out via DNS, tracking users’ activities on the Web through cookies and ads, and blocking websites suspected of phishing and similar Internet threats. In addition, the program allows you to block pop-ups in browsers and is forced by external programs to change the home page, guaranteeing safe and comfortable Web browsing.
Features of IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro
- Basic PC cleaning and optimization
- Premium PC cleaning and optimization
- Deep clean registry to prevent system crash
- Defrag hard drive data to optimize PC performance
- Auto RAM clean to stop unused programs and processes
- Auto care for PC as scheduled
- Monitor system conditions in real-time
- Up to 200% quicker PC startup
- Up to 300% Internet speedup with Internet Booster
- Essential PC protection with spyware removal
- Complete PC protection for detecting and removing the deepest infections
- Capture intruders automatically with FaceID
- Premium surfing protection with automatically precise tracking data
- Disguise digital fingerprint to keep online behavior private
- Keep your data away from untrusted programs
- Proactively detect and block security holes in real-time