Free Download LibreOffice offline installer (32-bit/64-bit) for Windows PC is a powerful office suite – its clean interface and feature-rich tools help unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity. LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most powerful Free and Open Source office suite on the market.
Overview of LibreOffice
LibreOffice 7 is a powerful and free office suite millions worldwide use. Its clean interface and feature-rich tools help unleash creativity and enhance productivity. LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most versatile Free and Open Source office suite on the market: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (databases), Math (formula editing).
LibreOffice is compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), and Publisher. But this office suite goes much further with its native support for a modern and open standard, the Open Document Format (ODF). With this program, you have maximum control over your data and content and can export your work in many different formats, including PDF.
Features of Libre Office Suite
- Full integration of all office components
- Easy access to vector clip art
- PDF export extended options
- Import & Export of Microsoft OOXML files
- Import of other video and audio formats: CD Audio, Vivo Video.
- Handling of captions for graphics or image boxes
- Import of Apple Pages documents
- Working with large documents
- Wizard to create personalized letter templates
- Import & Export Unified Office Format text
System Requirements for LibreOffice
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more